Were Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette guilty of crimes against humanity?
Roles in trial:
- Urban poor
Download Gale AccessMyLibary: School Edition from the app store (detailed instructions for downloading app)
Log into Google Apps, then open a bibliography in EasyBib so you can keep track of your sources! There is an app for EasyBib too!
Open a a bibliography right away. It is important to have your bibliography open before you start researching.
AML School app
Expanded Academic ASAP (academic journals)
- opening statement
- closing statement
- at least 6 questions for each of their own witnesses
- create two or three questions for their cross-examination
- 200 to 300 word summary of their character
- Try this book: Defending the accused : stories from the courtroom by Richard Wormser to help you understand the mechanics of running a courtroom. 345.72
- This document outlines the basics about setting up a trial.